Monday, April 10, 2006
Smiling as the shit comes down
I am quite severely sunburnt in my neck crinkles. I sat in the sun-soaked SCG for more than 4 hours without a Tom Skerritt of sunscreen on, and I am now so red I'm almost purple. Everywhere else on me is fine, but it looks like I'm wearing a big red collar, not dissimilar from the kind they put around dogs on occasion. Oh, the pain of sunburn in neck crinkles!

The Biggest Loser has taken a turn for the nasty. In short, I hate Kristie and she is just an awful, awful person. A manipulator, a liar, a cheater and scheming shithead. She'll get hers now Jo is back in the house, though I don't think there's much chance of anyone beating the fuckstick to the cash prize. Adro was a bit of a disappointment tonight when he went back on his promise to Shane not to vote him off - a very Kristie-esque moment. Fiona keeps going on about how she can't believe she has made it this far (!) but I wonder if she realises the only reason she's still there is because she keeps putting on weight and in terms of winning the money she's of no threat to anyone? Wouldn't it be cute if Jillian and Shane were in lurrrrve? Yes.

My good mood is coming and going in stages. Today, for example, I was having what is almost-affectionately known at work as one of my 'Desk Thumpers'. If I'm having a bad day you can hear me hammering away at the keyboard from 2 suburbs over. If I'm having a really shitty day you can hear me thump my desk from Switzerland. My patience has completely dried up these last couple of days - I can't tolerate stupid, whiney customers, I don't have the energy for witch-hunts, and I'm just fucking tired. I'll be using the upcoming 4 day weekend to get some serious running done, and I'm sure I'll feel a million times better. Today there was Irish Cream cheesecake for someone's birthday and because of my Weight Watchers I couldn't have any. I'm not sure if I'm angry that I couldn't try the cake or I'm angry that I let myself get so overweight that I couldn't try the cake.

All in all though, today has been the worst one yet. In general I've been practically enjoying the diet, especially since I discovered that Honey Jumbles are only half a point each. I think I get to Mondays and I am all out of motivation to keep going. My meeting is on Tuesday nights so at least on Tuesday I have something to aim for, but on Monday I just couldn't care less and it's a struggle not to eat every food in the world. I guess that's why they have meetings, so you can resume giving a shit for another 6 days. Not that life is all that hard - tonight I made a low-point Mushroom & Blue Cheese Quiche for dinner. Boo-hoo, right?


7 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Kristie is all about the game, and she is coming off as a bitch. Bottom line though is that it is a game and people are going to get manipulated.
That stupid cow of a host is on my last never, taking two segments to go through a frickin vote because she talks so god damned slow! I HATE HER, I hate her more then kristie..
Bringing everyone back in the game is lame, but I love shane (and hopes he gets some jillian action) and am glad he is back. and a couple other people.

Blogger Fella said...

Mushroom and Blue Cheese Quiche sounds dreadfully awful.

I don't watch that programme, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Blogger Loz said...

LMK: I just think the Aussie contestants don't deserve to be there as much as the American ones do. I heard somewhere that the Aussies make deals with each other - "I won't train if you don't train", for example.
Also I don't know what the go with the host AJ is - she lost about 40kg but she seems to have stacked a fair bit of it back on. I dunno.. maybe she's really short or something.

Nick: Thanks for stopping by.

Blogger Fella said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Fella said...

I do what I do.

Your comment about the only way that cow could look cuter was awesome. You're awesome.

Blogger Loz said...

Why, thank you sir. I do enjoy my position at the top of the food chain. Though really, I think maybe a lion in the wilds of Africa is further up the food chain than I am - you know, if I was to be in a fight with it or something. WBB obviously does not share your view of my awesomeness.

You're awesome.

Blogger Fella said...

WBB does not think less of you or I because we eat meat, he just feels very strongly about it. I understand where he's coming from and it's a legitimate point. Please don't think that he is mad at you or that he doesn't like you because of your omnivore traits.

As far as your last point is concerned, you're correct, I am awesome.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer