Saturday, April 01, 2006
I pity the April Fool!
Google's latest April Fool's joke - really, really funny.

Well folks, I feel great. I think maybe the exercise I've done this week has produced endorphins that are making me a happy, nice person. It's so weird. I've hardly snapped at anyone, made very few snide remarks, and have actually been generous and maybe even a little friendly. So weird. If a few endorphins are all it takes to keep me feeling this way, then hand me my running shoes!

Other good news is that I've just found out this week that I have paid up my HECS debts! For those not in the know, HECS is like an education credit card - when you want to go to uni you just charge it all to your HECS and then once you start earning over a certain amount of money they garnish your wage to pay it back. So, 6 years after dropping out of uni and not learning anything while I was there, I have paid it off! I feel like doing the Dance of Joy with Cousin Larry.


9 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

google romance is brilliant.
Getting rid of a little more debt is always nice!

Blogger Loz said...

Roger that, good buddy.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

You've inspired me, my Loz from Oz. I'm back on the treadmill....tomorrow.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

who's cousin Larry?

Blogger Loz said...

Brooke: why put off til tomorrow what you can do today?

Ubes: you don't remember Cousin Larry?

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Loz, dance away! It's all good, and exercise just makes it better. :-)

Blogger Fella said...

The FAQ was hilarious. Also, Cousin Larry owes me 20 bucks (USD)

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I never watched Cousin Larry. And why would they actually export such a show to other countries?

Blogger Loz said...

TFG: I'm still lazy, but it's not so constant now :)

WBB: Alcohol has points. Friggen points.

Rrramone: the only dance I can do is the Bum Dance.

Nick: Why?

Ubes: That show was phenomenal. OK, so I was about 7 when I liked it, but Balki was adorable. I still have a soft sport for Bronson Pinchot.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer