Sunday, December 31, 2006
What a difference a year makes
So, it's the last day of 2006 and I've gotta say this was one hell of a year.

Alot can happen in a year. Now, while nothing truly earth-shattering happened in my life I can look back on 2006 and remember it as the year I got promoted, lost 20kg, became more comfortable with who I am, and learned that while I do have my faults like everyone else, I'm not really such a bad person. Most importantly I think I have learned not to compromise myself and my values to make other people happy.

If you're ever thinking that one year in the context of your whole life is not too long, remember that 12 months ago I looked like this:

I think immediately after this shot I ate the camera then went to McDonalds.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


5 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Happy new year!

Blogger Loz said...

Happy New Year my spunkrats.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Happy New year! so jealous!

Blogger KJ said...

But I think what we all really want to know is - how did the camera taste?

Blogger Loz said...

Horrible, until I deep fried it, melted cheese and bacon over it and dipped it in ranch dressing.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer