Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Loz + Air Conditioner = BFF
It looks as though my dearly adored and worshipped hairdresser has left town without a forwarding address. Finally, after 25 years of bad haircuts I stumble across a man who is clearly a genius with the scissors, and I think my life is complete. Then one day I walk past the salon to find it has turned quite suddenly into a Dick Smith Electronics... which is really a shame because I need a haircut very, very badly and I don't need anything from Dick Smiths. I have decided that the new 'do shall be just like Nic's (Kidman, not Cage).


It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas, in that it's 40 degrees out and the neighbours have had their fairy light paradii in full swing for about 3 weeks already. Actually today was so hot that when I walked the 300 or so metres to the cafe for lunch my feet got sunburnt and I nearly vomited twice. I'm delicate.

I was bored so I took a quiz -

If anyone knows how to fix my lappy keyboard so it stops making my cursor jump randomly over the page as I type so that it's more gibberish than usual, please speak up now.


5 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...
Blogger Fella said...

You could just hook your computer up to your brain and eschew typing altogether.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I love this quiz! I'm so doing it.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I'm Susan Gezi too. We've been flim-flammed!

Blogger Loz said...

Who would have thought the Nigerians would try to scam us this way?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer