Thursday, November 23, 2006
I wish that my world was softer and I want a helicopter
Well yesterday was a bit momentous for me in that according to Weight Watchers I've officially lost 20.2kg (or 44lb for the disadvantaged). Sometimes when I'm living weigh-in to weigh-in and meal to meal I lose focus on the bigger picture and I was kind of stunned to see the numbers written in my book. I never imagined when I started this whole thing that I could lose that much weight, even though I set my goal as losing 33kg I could never visualise it happening. Well, now I can.

I've revised my opinion on my The Feeling CD - the greatest song that has ever been recorded is Helicopter. It's possible that's a slight exaggeration, but I can't help but love a song with the line "I'd feel much better I'm sure, if I had a helicopter". I just can't get enough of how these guys put their songs together... it's crazy.

Tomorrow I get to go shopping instead of going to work. How do you like them apples?



8 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

You're disadvantaged!

Blogger Fella said...

not really. congratulations.

Blogger Fella said...

Also, Anthony is gay for apples.

Blogger Fella said...

Male apples.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I mean... happy Friday and congrats on the weight loss!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations miss!

you look awesome ;-)

Blogger Loz said...

nick: i suspected as much.

lmk: happy turkey festival to you too!

dia: hehe... thank you. i'm having a fat day so that comes in nice and handy. and by fat day i mean one of those days when i slather myself in lard and get basted every 45 minutes.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Wow!! You are amazing! Maybe I'll have to give WW a try after all.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer