Sunday, December 03, 2006
Attempted Murder
Last night a bottle of vodka tried to kill me.
I hope to win the war, but at the moment I am focussing on winning one battle at a time. For example, I have not vomited - victory is mine! I fell asleep on the couch, fully clothed, on top of my pyjamas and hugging a blanket I had not yet unfolded - victory is vodka's. Besides the fact that my head is in the process of cracking into 5 pieces I seem to be doing OK now, and I am absolutely never drinking again until next weekend at my sister's 30th birthday party.


3 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Just vomit already. You'll lose the battle but win the war.

Blogger Fella said...

Don't do it Loz!

Blogger Loz said...

i always suspected as much. no angels were harmed, thank christ.

anyway i'm alive

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer