Thursday, December 07, 2006
Fill my little world right up, right up
Australia Post is holding my Arrested Development Season 3 hostage. If the dumb as shit postman is too dumb as shit to leave my parcel at the post office, why must he tease me by leaving one of those "please pick up your parcel from the post office" slips in my mailbox? Thank god it wasn't a kidney I was waiting on or I would not be here right now writing this titillating post for you. I've used the word "post" 5 times already. Now it's six.

I've gone totally insane with food this week, and true to form everytime I cut loose and eat junk and crap I have a gallstone attack - approximately a 19.4 out of 10 on the pain scale. You'd think that alone would encourage me to behave, but I am feeling completely out of control at the moment so I would have to say that strategy is not working. Have to go back to being a saint tomorrow, I guess. I'm too scared to go back to Weight Watchers this week, but there's no hiding from it next week.

It's really difficult to get motivated enough to do anything laborious at this time of year. I think today I did about 4 minutes of actual work, 2 hours of birthday cake preparations, 1 hour of personal call time, 87 minutes of staring at my desk and/or a piece of paper, and the balance of the time on personal emails. But you'd better believe I'll be expecting a pay increase in the new year, even if it's only for my talent at making all of that seem like a stressful, busy day.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's a girl to do if she can't binge every once in a while, eh?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer