Saturday, December 30, 2006
Fine thanks, and you?
This is a blatant rip-off of something Brookelina did about 3 months ago. Enjoy.

Here's how it works...Put your iPod or whatever music player you have on shuffle. The first song that you hear will be the song for your Opening Scene. Skip to the next song, this is your next category. Keep doing this until the end.

Opening Scene: This Old Love - Lior
We'll grow old together,
And this love will never,
This old love will never die.

Wake Up Scene: Starlight - Muse
You electrify my life,
Let's conspire to reignite,
All the souls that would die just to feel alive.

Average Day: Anyone - The Feeling
But it wasn't you and it wasn't him,
It was me who fell like a fool right in.

1st Date: Seether - Veruca Salt
Oh, she may not look like other girls,
But she's a snarl-tooth seether.

Falling in Love: Never Be Lonely - The Feeling
People in love get scared and stupid,
People in love get everything wrong,
But at least they'll never be lonely.

Fight Scene: Electric Blue - Icehouse
Are you hiding somewhere behind those eyes?
I just freeze everytime you see through me,
And it's all over you - electric blue.

Break Up Scene: Same Old Stuff - The Feeling
I thought it was obvious,
My love we're made of the same old stuff.
It's not hard, just look at how close we are,
Instead of how far.

Back together: Tonight You Belong To Me - Nancy Sinatra
How sweet it will seem,
Once more just to dream in the moonlight,
My honey I know with the dawn that you will be gone.

Secret Love: Be My Baby - Travis
The night we met I knew I needed you so,
And if I had the chance I'd never let you go.
So won't you say you love me?

Life's OK: Light Surrounding You - Evermore
I want you to know that I see the light surrounding you,
So don't be afraid of something new.
'Cause I see the light surrounding you,

So don't be afraid of what you're turning into.

Mental Breakdown: Lovesong - Amiel
Thanks, you've been fuel for thought,
Now I'm more lonely than before
But that's OK, I've just ready made another fucking love song.

Driving: Move Along - The All-American Rejects
All the pain held in your hands
Are shaking cold,
Your hands are mine to hold.

Learning a Lesson: Daughters - John Mayer
You see that skin? It's the same she's been standing in
Since the day she saw him walking away,
Now she's left to clean up the mess he made.

Deep Thought: Make Your Own Kind of Music - Mama Cass
You've gotta make your own kind of music,
Sing your own special song,
Make your own kind of music,
Even if nobody else sings along.

Flashback: You Give Me Something - James Morrison
You give me something that makes me scared, alright.
This could be nothing,
But I'm willing to give it a try.

Partying: If I Had a Tattoo - Tripod
If I had a tattoo, I would get one of you -
Or at least of a generic woman's body,
And draw your head on with a texta.

Happy Dance: The Goonies R Good Enough - Cyndi Lauper
Oh it's not real if you don't feel it,
Unspoken expectations, ideas you used to play with,
They're finally taking shape for us.

Regretting: Never Ever - All Saints
I'll keep searching deep within my soul,
For all the answers, don't wanna hurt no more.

Long Night Alone: Big Bang Baby - Stone Temple Pilots
Is this what life and love is all about?
I think I think so.

Death Scene: Mind's Eye - Wolfmother
I've been searching for a little more,
Though the days just slip away.

Closing Credits: Everybody's Changing - Keane
So little time, try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game,
I try to stay awake and remember my name,
But everybody's changing and I don't feel the same.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't beleive that The Goonies R Good Enough was a random selection. It's too perfect.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I miss you.

Blogger Loz said...

i've just realised i stuffed up some of the lyrics. please, pretend not to notice.

anthony - i actually thought i'd be accused of cheating for the "secret love = be my baby" coincidence

ubes - but i didn't go anywhere! did you?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer