Thursday, December 14, 2006
My Life in Bullet Form
  • I can't seem to put my doona away for the summer. The temperature fluctuates every day so that even though I'm using the air conditioner to get to sleep tonight, tomorrow night I'll be wrapped up in the doona again like an enchilada.
  • I have been watching Friends on DVD - we now have all 10 seasons - and I've decided that the funniest one they ever made was "The One Where Everybody Finds Out". Find it. Watch it. Love it.
  • I finally started my Christmas shopping! I'm a bit bored with it now though.
  • I'm alarmed that time seems to be moving very quickly and very slowly at the same time.
  • I have the best eyebrows ever at the moment. I live in fear of the beautician deforming me with strange eyebrows, but by some fluke they are almost the exact colour of my hair (yes, I have to get them tinted, alright?!) and perfectly shaped. I should buy the beautician something for Christmas.
  • Why must it be 27 degrees at 9pm? That's clearly daytime weather. You're dreaming of gorgonzola cheese, when it's clearly brie time, baby. Step into my office!
  • Sometimes I get the urge to slap other people's children. Usually while shopping. Can I?
  • I'm kind of addicted to this dumb game.
  • It's really hard to get motivated to straighten your hair with a flat iron that is about 8000 degrees in this weather. My motivation not to look like an electrocuted poodle is quite high though, so it all balances out.
  • Wow, this was exactly as boring as I hoped it wouldn't be.
  • I'm too hot for this shit!


6 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

the funniest Friends ever was the one where Ross bet Chandler 50 bucks he couldn't go a week without making fun of people.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's me.

I fucking hate Beta. I tried logging in 4 times with my regular account and it still wouldn't work.

Blogger Loz said...

I must disagree, while that episode WAS amusing, it hardly ranks as the funniest. Well... Ross' leather pants were good anyway.

Beta gets me down too.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

The one where they all find out about Chandler and Monica, right? Loved that one.

Blogger Loz said...

that's the one... phoebe and chandler trying to bluff each other into thinking they wanted to have sex, hilarious. there is nothing about that episode that isn't funny!

Blogger diadima said...

i love that you used the simile, wrapped up like an enchilada. i will laugh about that for days to come...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer