Tuesday, January 09, 2007
You know what I hate?
Patterned toilet paper. I don't know why, but I just can't stand the stuff.
I do not want my toilet paper to be decorated with any motif of flowers, seashells, abstract design or puppy dogs. I especially loathe the puppy dog toilet paper. I do not want toilet paper that is blue, pink, lavender or apricot in colour.
All I need is white cottonelle toilet paper - regular sized roll, unscented core, 2 ply is fine. I will choose to scrunch or fold at whim, because I'm unpredictable that way.

I just really felt like I had to get that off my chest tonight.

Labels:



9 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger KJ said...

I don't understand - what are you doing with patterned toilet paper on your chest?

Blogger Loz said...

you wanted to hear something about boobs. this was my way of obliging.

Blogger Fella said...

Why was there patterned toilet paper on your chest?

Blogger Fella said...

I should really read the comments before I post.

Damn you to hell, Kallun.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I concur! Also, scented.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

My parents buy the most expensive toilet paper and it is like wiping your lady bits with silk.
No patterns or scents on it thank goodness!

Blogger msmachine said...

I have never seen puppy dog toilet paper.

Blogger Loz said...

Ubie: I know, don't we bring our OWN scent to the toilet paper anyway?

LMK: I use the expensive stuff myself, but they still try to sneak playful puppy dogs onto it.

msm: I know it sounds too stupid to really exist, but it does. Here's proof! Sad proof!

Anthony: we have that useless 1 ply at work. don't they understand that it might be cheaper, but everyone uses at least twice as much to make up for it???? Good luck with the paper cuts.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer