Wednesday, August 02, 2006
The Guilt Hammer
Obviously I am out of ideas and have nothing of value to post. Oh, it's sweet of you to try to look surprised but really I can't see your faces from here so there's no need to be polite about it.

My Aliases

Your movie star name: Taco Shells Harry

Your fashion designer name is Lauren London

Your socialite name is Lozza Paris

Your fly girl name is L Sco

Your detective name is Dog Birrong

Your barfly name is Chips Tequila

Your soap opera name is Victoria Dobell

Your rock star name is Chocolate Eclair Time

Your Star Wars name is Laurom Sconic

Your punk rock band name is The Guilt Hammer


Maybe I'll be back with more mediocrity later.


7 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

The Guilt Hammer sounds more like a wrestling name than a punk rock name, but who am I to argue with The Guilt Hammer

Blogger Ubermilf said...

My punk rock band is named Fabu Ear Plugs

Blogger Fella said...

My punk rock band name is The Pain Flounder.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

my punk rock band name is The Excited Flute
rock.

Blogger Fella said...

That's lame.

All shall kneel before The Pain Flounder!

Blogger Loz said...

I did think The Pain Flounder was the lamest one until LMK threw her hat in the ring... sheesh! I think I have a CD by Fabu Ear Plugs somewhere... I'll have to dig it up.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

My band name is the Sleepy Merkin!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer