Sunday, July 30, 2006
This is shit
Census night is coming up again next week - I've always liked census night because it feels like someone, somewhere would like to know who I am, and that's refreshing.

In 2001 I completed the optional question on my religion with the answer "Jedi". I have no intention of answering the question truthfully, so I'm hoping that one of the handful of people who still read this can think up a new entertaining response for me.

The other optional question is whether or not you consent to having all of your census information stored on microfilm and locked up in a time capsule for 99 years. Hell yes. At the rate my life is going there isn't going to be any other reason why someone should know my name in 99 years. I'm quite looking forward to a bunch of future-people in shiny silver jumpsuits reading about me from the sacred historical documents, before jumping into their hover cars and wooshing off into space.


4 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

Way to make the system fail!

Blogger Loz said...

yeah, i'm sure showing SOMEBODY!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

when you go to fill in this census "jedi" will be an option

Blogger Loz said...

well last time they left a blank space, i think. it's totally up to you what you write... though they do say they will count the jedi answers but they don't affect the results.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer