Wednesday, June 28, 2006
C'mon Get Happy

Lately my moods have been like one of those pirate ships at a theme park - the ones that flip entirely right over. Today is a good day, so I'm going to list the things (the ones I can think of now at least) that make me happy, for future reference.
Scrubs
Hash browns
Michael J. Fox
The Socceroos
Weezer
Jason Bateman
Losing weight
My promotion
Coke Zero
Clean sheets / clean skin / clean pyjamas combo
The Simpsons
Johnny Depp
Conversations with my 3 year old nephew
When the person on Deal or No Deal only wins 50c
Kallun
Friends who tell me they belong on this list
Judging people with Tanya
Clothes that never need to be ironed
Margaret Atwood
Eskimo Joe
The ANZ ad with 'The Falcon'
The "Skeet Ulrich Ruined My Life" support group
My ultimate man: Roger Federer


4 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

I love that we have ran with my random Skeet Ulrich hate.

Blogger Fella said...

Pardon my ego, but I'm pretty sure I belong on that list.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Nick in a coconut bra and grass skirt singing "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" while playing the ukelele.

Also, the clean skin/sheet/jammies -- heaven!

Blogger Loz said...

Someone from Canada googled Skeet Ulrich and found me.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer