Wednesday, May 31, 2006
I'm not good and ready just yet
So 96 years ago today Elizabeth Blackwell died. I didn't think that meant very much until I discovered that she was the first woman to ever earn a medical degree, way back in 1849. I read her bio and she seemed like a great lady, setting fine examples of how all women should empower themselves, but I do have one bone to pick with her...

If she'd never dared to become a doctor, then it's highly possible that we wouldn't have to put up with this woman on TV:



I'm thinking of starting a Grey's Anatomy drinking game - everytime she says something that makes me roll my eyes and say "bitch!", we take a shot. Who's in?


6 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Hi Loz.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I'm in! And an extra shot every time she lisps.

Hi Loz!

Blogger Loz said...

Hi Ubie.

Hi Brooke. I know the show revolves around her, which makes it even sadder to realise that it would be much better if she wasn't in it. And you'd definitely take a shot every time George looked nervous.

Blogger Fella said...

I'm not one to turn down a good drinking game, but can we pick a different show? You know, one that is not so terribly horrible.

Blogger Loz said...

How about The Golden Girls? Everytime Rose says something dumb - a shot. Evertyime Blanche says something slutty - a shot. Everytime Dorothy makes a sarcastic remark - a shot. Everytime Sophia says something nasty - a shot. I could be passed out on the floor by the first ad break.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer