Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Uprounding
  • I got so frustrated at work today I thumped my desk, and now my knuckle hurts. I'm holding out hope this is somehow covered under Workers' Comp and I can have some time off on the company dime.
  • On Rove Live tonight they're paying 2 people $20,000 to get a tattoo on their butt stating whether they scrunch or fold. I'd do that for $20,000.
  • I just got a payrise - more money! I'm sensing a theme.
  • I got a cheque back from mean old insurance agency today, they've decided their premiums were too high. God bless them.
  • I've now lost 6.2kg (that's a stone believe it or not) with not a great deal of effort. My pants all look like clown pants now, but I don't care. Yesterday I could have murdered someone for some KFC chips and gravy, but besides that I'm fine.
  • Why do I keep getting stabbed with underwire? Why?
  • I am truly in love with the voice of Neil Young. Weird and unexpected.
  • Oh yeah, it's my birthday on Saturday. I keep forgetting.


8 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Underwire is the bane of my existence too, sister!

Blogger Fella said...

This is dangerously close to a "round up", I'm going to have to have my lawyers look into this. You'll be hearing from us.

Meanwhile...

A raise, eh? Good for you, I'm sure you deserve it. I haven't had a raise in three years.

You know, I'm going to petition the US Gov't. to make Saturday Loz-Day.

What is 6.2kg in real units of measure, by which I mean pounds? No matter, I am happy for you.


My lawyers will be in touch.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

13.64 pounds, nick.

I thought I lost one whole kilo last week, but I might have found it again.

I have one bra that keeps stabbing me, and I keep forgetting to throw it out.

Blogger Loz said...

Kallun: and by that do you mean that you can't seem to get close to enough of it? without stealing it off clotheslines, i mean.

Nick: there's no way this is a round up. for one, "round up" is a noun, while "uprounding" is quite clearly a reference to a verb. the 2 couldn't BE more different. Have you asked for a raise? i didn't, and could honestly say i wouldn't have the guts to, but i feel comfortable asking this of you. now start making your Loz Day banner.

LMK: a couple of mine have renegade wires (always the right side too?!?) but i use them out of necessity. i plan on splurging on some beautiful new unmentionables 26kg from now.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I'm going to throw out all of my underwire bra's in honor of Loz day.

Blogger Fella said...

Loz! Today is our anniversary!

Happy anniversary!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Blogger Loz said...

Ubie: you've tapped into the true spirit of Loz Day, well done.

Nicky: Happy Anniversary. Did you bring pie?

LMK: Thanks! It's over now :( I get a bad case of the May 21's every year, it's depressing.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer