Saturday, July 15, 2006
Make it stop, for the love of god, make it stop!
I'm not one of those movie-snob types, I'll watch almost anything from the smallest indie film to the biggest blockbuster, but I know when something is crap and I'll say so. I don't pretend to like stupid indie films just because they're independent, I don't pretend to like blockbusters just because everyone else does, I just like what I like. Truth be told, some people think I have bad taste in movies (whatever, Anchorman was funny). So we have it pretty clear now, I AM NOT AN ELITIST MOVIE SNOB, but I have to get something off my chest...

WHO THE FUCK PAYS THOSE WAYANS MAKE THIS SHIT? WHY? AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHO WATCHES IT???



8 Comments:

Blogger ginonymous said...

the only reason they keep making those films is that someone keeps going to see them. it's not the filmmakers, but the consumers of said "films" that we must target.

i for one am cleaning my rifle.

Blogger Loz said...

i blame 15 year olds everywhere for encouraging this sort of thing. i mean really, what kind of person is born in 1991? i remember that year, and anyone who spawned from a person wearing a Stussy hat is nothing but trouble.

Blogger KJ said...

I know you said it already, but it's worth repeating.

"Anchorman"

'Nuff said.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Aren't there something like a million members of the Wayan's family? Maybe they're the only ones going to see it, but that still adds up at the box office.

Now, throw in all their illegitimate children and their babies' mamas, and you've got a hit on your hands!

Blogger Fella said...

The future of our friendship depends on your answer to this question: How do you feel about Encino Man?

"I haven't seen it" is not an acceptable answer.

Blogger Loz said...

Nick: No weezin' the ju-uice!

Ubie: of course... so simple. all we need to do is take out the Wayans' - one family member at a time. where should i start? shawn? marlon? DAMON!!!

kallun: you didn't even give it a proper chance. "i love lamp". comic genius.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Encino Man should not even be mentioned in the same breath as this drek!!!

Blogger diadima said...

apparently the duff's (as in hilary and hailey) are the new wayans'. they have a movie coming out called 'material girls'.

anjelica huston is also in it.
oh anjelica, how far ye've sunk...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer