Sunday, July 23, 2006
Chareth Cutestory: Pirate Lawyer
Yeah, guess what I've been watching. And now all of you will have the name Chareth Cutestory stuck in your head for days, and days, and days. Maybe forever.

You might remember that back in March I set myself the goal of kissing someone (aka having a pash) before Christmas. That might sound simple enough but at the time I was very overweight, with little to no self esteem and never went out to meet people because I didn't think I belonged out in public with the attractive people. Today I am still somewhat overweight (though less so than when I set myself the goal), have a little self esteem back, and figure I belong anywhere I damn well please. Long story short, I have achieved that goal, with time to spare. In fact, I have so much time left til my deadline that next time I might try to get an enjoyable pash, just to mix it up a little.

This weekend I saw 2 movies: the dumbest movie ever made (My Super Ex-Girlfriend) and one of the best (Pirates of the Caribbean 2). I thought Pirates was a little long (because I was desperately needing to go to the loo) and really, REALLY gross, but it was so awesome in every other way that it didn't matter. I can't wait for Pirates 3.

Remember: Chareth Cutestory.


9 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

what's a pash?

Also, join my blog!

Blogger Loz said...

i just did join! i'm one of the cool kids now, oh yes.

a pash is a kiss.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

congrats on the kiss.
I thought it pirates was too long as well.

Blogger Loz said...

But the ending made it worth it, I thought. So much to be resolved...

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I was not happy that I sat there for almost three hours only to have a cliffhanger ending. But it was worth it to see Johnny's performance. Every time he was on the screen I cracked up.

Tell us more about the kiss!

Blogger Loz said...

Brooke, I would tell you everything if it had been any good. But it was bad... he was far too young and now I feel like a dirty old woman.

I wasn't expecting a cliffhanger ending to the movie but at least they didn't wrap it all up in 5 minutes for convenience... I was glad to see that last person (wink wink, for those who haven't seen it yet) show up in Tia's shack. I can't wait for the next one...
My favourite line was from Johnny Depp: "Where's the thump thump?!"

Blogger msmachine said...

It was long but I loved it. It gave me time to eat all the popcorn and chocolate I bought.

Congrats on the kiss.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I just remembered the chareth cutestory reference.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I couldn't get it out of my head all day - thank you!!

I think that is my favourite episode and I love its title!!

Michelle

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer