Tuesday, September 19, 2006
My Heath Ledger boycott continues...
It's a shame I can't find the post where I trashed Heath Ledger, because I trashed him good. And the arseface has gone and done it again - think BEFORE you speak, you stupid numbnutted twat.
"It is his decision to play The Joker in the new Batman film The Dark Knight that has caused much interest in the industry. He says that ordinarily doing something like that would not be of interest to him. "I actually hate comic book movies, like fucking hate them, they just bore me shitless and they're just dumb."
He then went on to say something about how Chris Nolan did a really good job with Batman Begins, but I didn't feel it served my purpose to quote it here. Hey, at least I'm honest.



5 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Right - that's it!

I've had just about enough of your Anti-Heath Ledgerisms, young lady.

The reason you can't find that last post is because I threw it out.

Blogger Fella said...

Why don't you and Heath go get a room, Kallun.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I'm with Knitty! Plus, I hate Mel Gibson now. And I simply can't hate two Aussies at once. Well, except for my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me.

Blogger KJ said...

We do have a room, Nick... I'm sitting in it now... waiting for him... waiting for him... he'll be here any minute now...

Blogger Loz said...

No one but me threw that post out. And I really wish I didn't.

I used to think Heath was hot, but now his personality ruins that for me. I never thought Mel Gibson was hot, maybe that's why he's so angry and has a drinking problem?

Keep waiting Kallun. Try holding your breath, maybe?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer