Sunday, August 20, 2006
We're making progress
Dear Mean Guy,

I still don't have the nerve to tell you these things.

Once again:
You've made it harder for me to believe anyone who wants to spend any time with me, and not suspect their motives.
You've made it more difficult for me to see myself realistically, without seeing the disgusting fat mess that you seem to think I am.
You've made it less easy for me to think that anyone has a genuine interest in knowing me in any capacity.
You've made it harder for me to look at the progress I have made, physically and emotionally, and be proud of myself.

But for once, you haven't made these things impossible. I think I'm getting smarter.


7 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Geez!

Are you STILL angry at me for being late with your birthday present?!?

Blogger Loz said...

you know i have the nerve to tell you THAT. because i do, all the time.
you're so vain you probably thing this post is about you... don't you, don't you...

Blogger Fella said...

So, what, you get to sing Carly Simon and I'm not allowed to sing Foreigner, is that it?

I don't see how that's fair...

Blogger Loz said...

i touched your poll, what more do you want?! ok... you can sing foreigner if you really want to.

Blogger Fella said...

You called my bluff. I only know the one Foreigner song.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Really? Just the one?

Urgent
Jukebox Hero
I've Been Waiting for a Girl Like You
I Wanna Know What Love Is
Hot Blooded
Double Vision
Feels Like the First Time

I think I know more.

Blogger diadima said...

i'd be happy to kick mean guy in the sack.

name and address, that's all i need.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer