Friday, September 08, 2006
I'll get back to you shortly
This week has been a long and trying one, for many reasons. I feel tired, and sad, and worn out. It's just that time of year for it, I think. It's like drifting in the middle of nowhere, far enough away from Christmas that you don't remember when you last had time off work, and with enough room between you and a public holiday to swing 5 cats. I've also had enough of the sudden deaths of high profile Aussies (today it was Peter Brock). If these things really DO happen in 3's, I wonder what will happen by Sunday? (Mel and Kochie, I'm looking at you...)

So on that note, I just happen to be off on a short holiday by the beach. Here's to rejuvenation and lots of sleeping and alcohol!


5 Comments:

Blogger msmachine said...

Have a nice vacation and come back with brilliant and hilarious stories of your time away. Enjoy!

Blogger ginonymous said...

yes, alcohol DOES = fun to many people. not me, dammit. it's serious business.

have fun!

Blogger Fella said...

Huzzah! Hooray for beaches and boozes.

Blogger KJ said...

Ok - this is getting boring. Where are you? Hurry up and come back.

Blogger Loz said...

In 6 days away I had a grand total of.... 2 drinks. I never drink when I say I will.

HA! I told you you'd miss me.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer