Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Getchoo, ahuh
So everyone knows how much stupidity in advertising pisses me off... it is no surprise then that I loathe the new ad for Philadelphia cream cheese. It features the normal angels in heaven they use in all their ads (which in itself is just fucking dumb) saying these exact words:

"And you don't have to put your knees behind your ears to enjoy it!"
*

Nick tried to yoink this one from me, so I should post it immediately to avoid that happening. I bring you the genius that is Toothpaste for Dinner:


* They were comparing the cheese to yoga.


7 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

I invented Toothpaste for Dinner.

Blogger KJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger KJ said...

Thanks for clarifying the yoga thing, because I had another image come to mind... and thanks for noting the author of "I'm so adjective, I verb nouns" - I saw it on Nick's site and thought he was a comedic genius... I now know better.

Blogger Aaron said...

that dirty Seaman character, he'll get what's comin to him in fantasy football this week!

Blogger Fella said...

Damn you for outting me, Loz.

Blogger Loz said...

Nick:
but I invented YOU, so doesn't that mean I invented Toothpaste for Dinner, too?

Kallun:
common mistake, alot of people think Nick is funny. don't tell him i said so, but he sort of is. and re: the cheese, by the time that line rolled around in the ad i forgot they had even mentioned yoga and i panicked a little.

Aaron:
i hope 'fantasy football' involves 'actual beatings'.

Nick again:
But i didn't even mention that thing you told me about you being gay???

Blogger Fella said...

I "sort of am"? Well that's good to know.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer