Saturday, January 02, 2010
Day 2
I gave in to the temptation of weighing myself this morning - ridiculous, I know. How much weight can someone lose through 1 day of dieting? 200g... which teaches me to be patient and only weigh myself once a week on Friday morning.

Today feels like more of a struggle than yesterday, for some reason. I think it's probably a tough time of year to start a diet because I'm not at work and so these nice long days stretch ahead of me asking to be filled with food. The upside of it is that being at home we can cook up something nice on the BBQ for lunch, so I feel like I am having something exciting rather than something overtly diety.

We got the groceries this morning, which is good because I am stocked up on low fat milk and healthy snacks and all that stuff. In my year of gluttony I did get somewhat used to picking up some nice little extras with the weekly shop, and I missed being able to do that today. Time to break the old habits though, and to start up the old OLD habits again.

I've done it before, afterall. How hard can it be?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer