Monday, February 13, 2006
Oh yeah, I'm sure...
Courtesy of Brooke, I now have the answer I've been searching for...

You Don't Have a Boyfriend Because You are Too Shy

When a guy gets to know you, he finds a great catch
Problem is... you're too shy for most guys to get to know.
From meeting someone to dating, you usually have your guard up.
And while you're just holding back, it makes you seem like you've got something to hide.

But, I still stand by my previous belief that "Guys don't make passes at girls with fat asses".


5 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

don't tell TFG that... i've got him fooled.

Blogger Loz said...

either that or you do not, in fact, have a fat arse (I can say arse to you now that you're immersed in our language and culture)

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

i just finished watching "biggest loser" aussie edition while laying in bed eating an entire box of Tim-Tam's with TFG...

You know what I am going to need to survive your culture? a book on aussie bugs and what their bites look like, cause I have really funky one on my foot!

Blogger Loz said...

LMK: I cried when Harry weighed in and said that about his son being dropped off at school... sob sob sob. It's inspired me to take up this 6 month running program I found online. As soon as I finish this donut...

WBB: If you feel this test wasn't appropriate maybe you should take another.. the "How do men see me?" quiz was excellent (i was 'choosy').

Blogger Loz said...

WBB I just took the best test ever.
I am a white cotton bra:
Practical, comfortable, and classic
You want your man to feel relaxed and himself with you
Your perfect guy is low maintenance and adaptable
And he makes you feel comfy and cozy too!

What Kind of Bra Are You?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer